Free UX Audit
Get valuable insights and advice to turbocharge your business.
Better grasp of opportunities
Identify areas that lack usability
Improved digital performance
User Experience Matters
Experience is the key ingredient that makes every business stand out, whether it's online or offline. From the clean glasses at your local bar to the friendly smile of customer service staff, it all matters. The way we're treated by a business plays a huge role in deciding if we'll come back and spend more money with them. Make sure your customers have a memorable experience with your business.
Reasons to consider an audit
If you're experiencing any of the following, it's a good time to consider a UX audit.
- Your website is dated
- You’re in the early stages of a website/product redesign
- Your bounce rate is unusually high
- Your website or product conversions are low
- Sales through your website/product have gone either flat or even started to fall
Our UX audit process
Our team analyses your website using Jakob Nielsen's 10 general principles for interaction design.
- Get to know your business - understand your model, goals, and target audience.
- Prioritize what matters most - create a list of essential pages and user flows to test.
- Fine-tune the details - Conduct a thorough review of usability, clear information, seamless navigation, and design cohesiveness.
Ready to take action?
Got an existing app, website, E-Commerce store, or digital product? We’d love to kick things off with a proper UX Audit.
A UX audit can reveal the areas of your store that are preventing visitors from converting. By addressing these issues, you can increase the number of people visiting your store and ultimately increase revenue. If you are experiencing declining conversion rates or difficulty retaining visitors, a UX audit can provide the necessary insights to identify the cause of the problem.
Indicators of poorly optimized UI/UX include:
- low sales with a high level of ads expenses
- low conversion
- users don't complete the shopping you expected
- users complain about the difficulties in finding the information or the site's functionality
- high bounce rate
- high cart abandonment rate
- drop in sales, orders, or conversions after the changes on the site
If you have at least two items from the list, the audit will be helpful for you.
Upon completion of a UX audit, you will receive a comprehensive report that highlights all observations made and identifies areas for improvement. Usability issues will be categorized based on their level of severity, from the most critical to the least. The report also includes recommendations and actionable steps for further enhancing the user experience.
Conducting a UX audit can not only improve conversion rates, but also enhance brand perception and sales. Additionally, undergoing a UX audit is more cost-effective than redoing the code at a later stage.
During a UX audit, the most common user experience issues we see across our client’s websites are:
- Overcomplicated menu navigation
- Bad mobile experience
- Lack of high-quality images
- Poorly formatted content (particularly product descriptions)
- Convoluted form fields
- No guest checkout
- Visually cluttered interface
- Poorly defined product categories
- On-site search function that produces irrelevant results
And much more…