Find out how you can boost your website's ranking and visibility.
Identify website performance issues
Discover SEO opportunities
Ensure website compliance
Discover your website's potential!
Looking for ways to boost your website's search engine rankings and attract more visitors? Our SEO team can help with an audit that will identify the opportunities to improve your website's search engine performance. We'll review your website from top to bottom, analyzing keywords, ranking, technical health, and more. Then we will provide you with a detailed SEO status analysis. Best part? It's free, so take the first step towards improving your website's performance and sign up!
Reasons to consider an audit
If you're experiencing any of the following, it's a good time to consider an audit.
- Decline in search rankings
- Poor website performance
- Website redesign or migration
- New website launch
Competitors are outranking you
Or if it simply feels like you're missing opportunities from new changes and trends in the SEO field.
Our audit process
- Fill the sign-up form. Click the button below and fill out the form. We will get in touch with you and gather the information that's required to perform this audit.
- The audit. During this time, our team will identify technical, content, and structural issues that may be impacting search engine performance. This includes reviewing the website's on-page and off-page factors, identifying areas for improvement, and more.
- Presentation. Our team will present our findings, answer any questions you may have, and send over the final audit results. From there, we can do an in-depth SEO audit and manage your SEO, or you can use the takeaways and apply them in-house.
Ready to get started?
Allow us to do an SEO status audit and find out how you can improve your website's performance and visibility.
An SEO audit can help you identify areas where your website can be optimized for better search engine performance, user experience, and security. By conducting an SEO audit, you can gain a better understanding of how search engines perceive your website, identify technical issues that may be impacting your search engine rankings, and identify opportunities to improve your website's visibility and traffic.
While you can conduct an SEO audit yourself using the various tools available, it can be time-consuming and challenging if you do not have a deep understanding of SEO. Therefore, it may be beneficial to hire a professional SEO agency or consultant to conduct an audit for you. That's where we come in to identify issues and opportunities that you may have missed otherwise.
The frequency of SEO audits depends on the size and complexity of your website, as well as your goals and objectives. However, it is generally recommended that you conduct an SEO audit at least once a year, and more frequently if you have recently made significant changes to your website or if you are experiencing a decline in search engine rankings or traffic.
During an SEO audit, the most common issues we see across our client’s websites are:
- Technical issues
- Poor website structure
- Keyword targeting issues
- Low-quality content
- Backlink issues
And many more…